Monday 29 October 2012

It Happens



 
















The movie was to be submitted by the 2nd of Sep (for Sophie Movies), and here I was, just meddling senselessly on Fb till Friday, when I realised I had to be get going. The next day, during the MA 207 class, I just wrote the screenplay,and hurriedly the told the dude actress, Miss Dudhe, to be there at Lake Side by 3 pm ( and still she got late by more than half an hour), and I was like, what the f.
With just 50 mm prime lens, my roomie and a Tripod, we rushed to Lake Side, and he we were, with no screenplay (I had lost it), and just random pieces of acting and quite beautiful (and gruesome and disgusting) but weird expressions by both, (Although I am pretty sure you won't be taking away your eyes from the actress, she's natural), and overnight editing, and a beautiful Regina Spektor song, I completed it, and I knew, it was something.

And just this funny effort of a day or two yielded us two prizes (Best Screenplay and Best Actress) and overall 4th position. I wonder what the hell were the others doing and making movies with so much time and effort.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment